February 14th, 2012, 8am

Beautiful Creatures Book 4 – Title Reveal

Happy Valentine’s Day!

As our special gift to you, we are revealing the title of the 4th and final novel in the Beautiful Creatures series:

BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION

BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION will be in stores on October 23rd!

Check back next month for the cover reveal.

51 comments on “Beautiful Creatures Book 4 – Title Reveal

1. LOVE IT! Sounds very uplifting!!! After Beautiful Chaos, uplifting would be good. ;)

2. Jess Jaramillo says:

Thank you so much I felt so wrecked minutes ago, and now I’m so full of happiness! this is the best news so far :)

3. Joshua Shin says:

Perfect title. After finishing Beautiful Chaos I just felt choked at the end. Now that the title is revealed I feel a little hopeful that things will get better for Ethan and Lena. The only problem is the date…seriously October 23rd. You guys really know how to make us squirm. Love the title and can’t wait

4. Marek says:

OMG I can´t wait, I´m from Slovakia and we don´t even have Chaos yet :( … But I know that it’s worth to wait, THANK YOU!

5. kate says:

I love these books! This is the best series I’ve ever read- and I’ve read a lo of books! I have just finished the series- or the existing books right now.

6. sylvie engdahl says:

thanks i just finished beautiful darkness a half hour ago and i wanted to no if thare was abook after beautiful chaos then i saw this so yay!! you rock

7. luce says:

OMGOMGOMG! I thought i was gonna die waiting for a piece of news about the fourth book! Beautiful Redemption~ i can’t wait. thanks for revealing the title! you guys have no idea how that made my day ~

8. Becca says:

How exciting!!!!! Congrats ladies!

9. Kirsten Medearis says:

I finished Beautiful Chaos 30 seconds ago and I felt like I was falling too. Then, frantically, I looked up on the Internet and saw that there will be a fourth book. I can’t wait for October!! Now, I feel like I might start counting the days until then. And (I have to say this) I have great expectations for that book.

10. Alex Duchannes says:

This made me want to dance!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see the cover and i wonder what will happen.

11. K'lynn King says:

OMG this book sounds awsome i cant wait to read and add it to my shelf of books!!!!!!!

12. Masooma says:

OMG cant wait! especially after the ending of beautiful chaos. I love the title too. :)

13. Nicole Guthrie says:

OMGOMGOMG i litterally just finished beautiful chaos! i was balling my eyes out! YAY ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!! <3

14. […] ~ Caster Chronicles authors Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl announced the title for the fourth and fina…. […]

15. Lauren says:

Just stayed up to finish book three and cant wait for October to get my next fix! Thanks for the title reveal and release date – confirms another book to come in the near future and thats always good news!

16. martini tome spain says:

and the synopsis ???? would it be soon ??????

17. Jennifer says:

After all of the Chaos, Redemption will be wonderful! I’m so excited for it! Thank you!

18. alex says:

Yeah cant wait. I was bawling after i finished beautiful chaos. But now i am so happy. Thanks so much guys. Hope October comes fast!

19. […] Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia, the authors of Beautiful Creatures and the rest of The Caster Chronicles series: Happy Valentine’s […]

20. nancy heard says:

OMIGOSH I’M DYING!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Amina says:

omg omg, yes!! i thot the series was finished and was about to go on a killing rampage. thanks so much u made my day ! :)

22. Nellie Nichter says:

So glad to see there is a new book coming up! I just finished Beautiful Chaos today and was horribly upset but now everything is all better again! Can’t wait!

23. michael says:

Thank goodness there going to be another book to the third one I was so mad I was tempted to throw my book beautiful chaos across the room. This is a powerful spell bound series.

24. Amber Ryan says:

Thank God! I didn’t want to end the series with the ending of Beautiful Chaos! D; Can’t wait <3

25. sianna says:

omg cant wait for this book to come out!!!!!! :D so happy!!!!

26. bOOKWORM says:

OH…Thank God! i was scared that there wasn’t going to be another-that would’ve been…

27. Lee says:

I cannot wait! But I’m kind of sad that it’s gonna be the last book in the series.

28. Rania says:

It’s not the end right? I mean, it can’t be so sad end! I read the book and it’s incredible! But the end… Anyway, the BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION will be the final book?

29. Maranda says:

OMG! I can’t wait till it comes out I can’t stop thinking about what happens next!

30. Brooklynn Pendley says:

I CAN NOT WAIT !!
    I am a writer also, and your novels inspire me :)

31. June Bug says:

I am so happy that there is going to be a fourth book, I didn’t want the story to end off that way. Thank you!

32. Jie najihah says:

OH MY GOD!! i’m so excited. October seems soo far away…

33. rosa says:

i can’t wait for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pump up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Rahat Alam says:

Sweet! Best news I have gotten since forever! Sounds very up beat :)

35. What will happen to Lena and Ethan ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

36. Angela says:

this is fantastic news! i have something to look forward to now. i hope ethan comes back alive to lena. unless its very dissapionting but still a good series

37. Person says:

Let me guess ethan survives & they live happily 4ever after

38. Lexi says:

Oh my goshhh sounds wonderful(= cant wait!!!!

39. valentina says:

OH MY GOD!!
    you guys rock cant wait to read it !

40. Breighann Peltier says:

OMG!!!! Can’t wait for the back to be reveal!! After reading Beautiful Choas, and reading the ending I was super sad because I thought it was the ending of the whole series!! Can’t wait for October 23rd!!

41. JMC says:

AAAAHHHHHH I just finished Beautiful Chaos and I can’t wait untill October!!!!!!!!
    I hear that they’re making a movie out of Beautiful Creatures I can’t wait! It’ll be hard to get it as good as the book though.

42. felicity says:

Thank god theres another book just finished beautiful chaos and wad devastated
    Still a chance for a somewhat happy ending

43. Lauren Correll says:

I cried twice when I read the ending of Beautiful Chaos. I am looking forward to this and will be counting the days until it’s out :)

44. Kate says:

I just finished reading Beautiful Chaos and i cant wait for the next book!!!i’m so exited now i’ve learn that its gonna be a fourth book!!!i cant wait to read it and find put what is gonna happen with Ethan and Lena!!!

45. libby blue says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4TH BOOK????!!!!! HECK YA! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES AND NOW THERES MORE?! I WAS HOPING THERE WAS!!!! IT COULDNT HAVE ENDED WITH ETHAN DYING! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD OMG IM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. libby blue says:

I FORGOT I CRIED FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES AFTER I FINISHED THE BOOK. AND I CANT WAIT TO READ THIS NEW BOOK!!! IT SOUNDS UPLIFTING. AND AFTER THE DAY I TOOK TO READ AND FINISH THAT BOOK I REALLY DO NEED A UPLIFTING ENDING TO THIS SERIES ONLY I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE BOOKS BECAUSE A SEIRES LIKE THIS CANT END THIS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Shelli says:

I absolutely love this series! The characters are so real, and the story line incredibly intriguing!! Beautiful Chaos left me sobbing and desparate for book 4…October is too far away!! Thank you, and keep up the great work :)

48. Auttie says:

omg perfecxt title. im so excited for it to hit stores. after finishing beautiful chaos i cried and couldnt belive it. i said “NO THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER ONE!” and then i found out there was another one. cant wait to see where this book takes me, and cant wait to see lena’s and ethan’s relationship flurish. :D

49. Brook Seward says:

I’m so happy there’s gonna be book 3&4!!! They both sound they wil be amazing!! I’m reading Beautiful Darkness right now. Can’t wait to read the two that Follow :)

50. Mrs. Shay Wesley Lincoln says:

I finished Beautiful Chaos last night and I almsot started crying, I thought Beautiful Creatures was a trilogy! Never so happy to have been proved wrong.

btw if Ridley doesnt come back for Link I will cry